We’re just weeks away from spring break and the return of Ultimate Music Experience to South Padre Island. Prepare to celebrate over four days of music at Clayton’s Outdoors, March 15-18th, for the seventh annual edition of UME.
Be Sure to Bring Necessary ID
With the event open to many ages, be sure to verify that you’re carrying a valid form of identification required to enter the festival gates. Having an approved form of photo ID is necessary to confirm your age and identity. If you don’t have a driver’s license handy, check out the following list of acceptable documentation before heading out the door.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- United States Passport.
- DHS “Trusted Traveler” Card (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST).
- United States Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians).
- Permanent Resident Card Border Crossing Card.
- DHS-Designated Enhanced Driver’s License.
- Driver’s Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles or equivalent (Paper ID’s are not permitted).
- Native American Tribal Photo ID.
- A foreign government-issued passport.
- Canadian provincial driver’s license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card.
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Mexican Consulate ID (Only Permitted with a secondary form of ID – EX: School ID).
Unacceptable Forms of Identification
- Expired identification card.
- School identification card.
- License/ID card issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada.
- Birth certificate.
- Social security card.
- Federal immigration card.
- Voter registration card.
- Copies of any acceptable forms of identification.